Sunday, November 25, 2007

Completed Corporate Finance...

…which is nothing much, considering the fact that I’ve been wrestling with one book since the past 5.5 weeks! I’ve hardly studied and partied way too much. It looks like all that I’m blogging about here are excuses for not studying. Yet, that’s all they really are…excuses!

So, I’m 24 days behind my schedule. I should have gotten done with Asset and Equity Valuation by now. I’m set to graduate on 12/15 and after that, again…I don’t know if I’ll be able to study. For one, I’ll be really tensed about my job scene. I already am really tensed. I don’t know what to do.

Revised goal- Complete Asset and Equity Valuation by the end of December (something better than nothing).

I’m going to start off tomorrow morning. One piece of advice to all of you reading this blog- Cut down on any other source of distraction. I need to reduce the time I’m spending on my other blog, Time and Again. It’s really hampering everything else in my life which should have been my primary aim right now. So, let’s do it before it gets too late.

0 Comments: