Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Reading 33: Dividend Policy

OK…so it took me more than a week to read only 30 or so pages. I already knew most of it thanks to my MBA coursework. I need to get more consistent with my studying habits and make it a point to complete about 10 pages everyday. Studying once or twice a week is hurting me real bad and I’m way behind my schedule. I should have started Asset Valuation and Equity by now, but there are Readings 31 and 32 to be done.

I’m finding it difficult to balance this stuff with full time MBA and work and job search right now. I am giving myself a couple of more days to finally finish Corp. Finance. Sunday- Nov. 10 sounds like a decent deadline and I BETTER stick to it now, else I’ll land in deep shit.

Starting Today:

Reading 32: Capital Structure and Leverage

0 Comments: